In reviewing some upcoming activities today, I noticed that the due date for one set of items was listed differently on our region calendar than on the state calendar. Please note that the following items, which were listed on the South Region calendar as due on April 1 are actually due on March 30. The following items are due on March 30:

I have corrected this on our online calendar. I would encourage you to take a moment and update this on any hard calendars you may have.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education