The South Region Ag Mech CDE (Areas 5 & 6) will be taking place on Thursday January 29th at ABAC in the Chambliss Building. If your chapter is planning to attend please register by clicking HERE. We will begin check-in at 1:00 and the CDE will begin at 1:30pm.

The format has changed slightly, so I would recommend that you print and read the Guidelines and description sheet by clicking HERE. The description sheet should answer most of your questions, but if you have need anything please give me a call.

--
James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher