Just a reminder that speech manuscripts are due today.

Also, if you are going to the Randolph-Clay sub-area event, I encourage you to take advantage of the meal options that Mr. Cutts has put together. There are some awesome cooks there and I'm sure you and your students will enjoy the food. Mr. Cutts needs all food orders by tomorrow (Wednesday). See attached menu.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.

Georgia Department of Education

2802 Moore Highway, ABAC 34

Tifton, GA 31793