Teachers,

Attached is a list of the manuscripts I received by the deadline for the Junior Prepared CDE. Mr. Hunter will be sending out a list shortly for Senior Prepared. The attachment is sorted by sub-area location. If you submitted extra hard copies I listed that as well. If you did not submit extra hard copies, remember to bring those to the event so that each judge will have a copy. You will each receive a copy back at the event that will have feedback on your student's manuscript. If you have any questions, please let me know.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

"Educating Georgia's Future"