Teachers,

Mr. Cody Herndon, Jeff Davis Middle School Ag Ed Teacher and FFA Advisor, has asked if I could bring my Wildlife Management materials to his school and meet with his students for a workout. He has graciously offered to open his doors to any team in the area who would like to drop in and see the specimens. The date is Tuesday, February 17th and the time will be 4:00p.

I will go over each event, explaining how they are set up and scored. I will also go over all of the specimens in my inventory.

If you come to the workout, bring a copy of the rules and guidelines as well as a copy of the scorecards and the identification lists.

Thanks!

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education