---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:22 AM
Subject: Fwd: 2014-2015 Central and South Region Poultry Evaluation CDE
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Reminder on the T-shirt order.  Needs to be on the google doc by Monday.  The rest of the information for Poultry is below.

Thank you,

RW

Teachers,

The 2014-2015 Poultry Evaluation CDE will be Wednesday, February 11th in Eastman, Georgia.  We will be having a contests at 1:30 and 3:30.  You can choose the time you would like to compete.  It will be first come first serve on the time slots, so sign up early to get the slot you prefer.  Depending on sign up, we may have to move teams to another time slot.

The contest will be all the rotations and we will not have a test, reasons, and team activity.

T-shirts are available for $10.  I have attached a picture of the shirt.  Place your order on the registration form.

T-shirts need to be ordered by Monday, January 26 by 5:00 PM.

If you plan on having a team please go to the link below and fill out the form and then submit it where we can have all the packets ready.

Rules and scantron are at:

The address for the contest  is: 1027 Dublin Hwy., Eastman, Ga. or about 2 miles north of Eastman on Hwy 117

Make sure that you have clip boards for your students.

If you have questions let me know.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher