Teachers,

The Area FFA Parliamentary Procedure CDEs are right around the corner. The Area V CDE will be held at Lee County High School on Tuesday, February 10 and the Area VI CDE will be held at Appling County High on Thursday, February 12. Both CDEs will begin at 4:30 PM.

We had a good turnout at the Parly Pro workshops this fall that Mr. Bridges conducted and I hope that we will see a good increase in our participation. If you need any assistance or have any questions about this CDE please let me know. Also, please be sure to review all the rules in the official FFA CDE guideline found at http://www.gaaged.org/Browseable_Folders/CareerDevelopmentEvents/CDEAwardsBulletin/Parliamentary%20Procedure%20CDE/

Please go to this link to register by Tuesday, Feb. 3:

South Region Parly Pro Registration..

--

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education