Teachers

We have had a tremendous turn out for the Poultry CDE sign up, with that we have a problem. Most people signed up for the 1:30 rotation and we have more Teams that we can handle for that time. We are going to open it up for someone to volunteer to move back to the 3:30 rotation and if we don't get enough to make it even we will have to move some back by the timestamp. Please work with us on this matter where we can have a quality CDE at both times. You can go the link below to see the sign up sheet and if you are willing to move just email me and I can make changes.

Poultry Link

Thank you
--
Tommy Waldrop