Last week, Mr. Bridges emailed all of us about the opportunity to have some of our FFA members participate in a President's Day program in Plains this year with President and Mrs. Carter. This is a unique opportunity to allow your students the opportunity to visit with a former U.S. president. From what I understand, the seats are going fast and if you would like to participate, I would encourage you to register as soon as possible. I realize that many of you may be out of school that day, but I do hope you will consider the benefits of including your students in this. I hope that we will have a good representation from our South Region schools at this event. Please see the messages below and attached documents for information on registering.

Lynn Barber

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Subject: FW: 2015 Presidents' Day Program in Plains with President and Mrs. Jimmy Carter
To: [log in to unmask]

Fellow Ag Teachers,

There will be a special Presidents Day activity taking place in Plains, Georgia on Monday, February 16, 2015. The attached document provides the details. Please take note that the 50 seats reserved for Georgia FFA are on a first come basis. The attached form will need to be returned by email or fax soon if you would like to participate. You will need to receive confirmation to attend. I hope you will consider providing this opportunity to some FFA members. Most of us only have a limited number of opportunities to meet a  former United States President in person. I am sure this will be another memorable experience. We are fortunate that President Carter holds the FFA in such high regards.

Best Wishes,

Chip

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education