Hello All,

Thanks for attending the fair yesterday!  Today, we have a workshop geared
toward those who are thinking about going abroad this summer! See below!

Study Abroad 101: Summer Study Abroad Options

Date: Thursday, January 15th

Time: 5:30- 6:30pm

Location: MLC#213

the 2015 Summer session. We'll look at options across all majors and show
you how to search for programs on your own.

See you there!

Click here and follow instructions to unsubscribe:

Best,

William Smith II

Education Abroad Advisor/PhD Student within College of Education

Office Of International Education

1324 S.Lumpkin Street

Athens, GA 30602

Phone-(706)-542-2900

Email- [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Connect- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html