There will be an information session tonight about the summer Hanyang University Summer Study Abroad program in South Korea. Two officials from Hanyang University will come to the info session for Q&A. Time and location info is as below.

Date/Time: January 28th, Wednesday, 5pm
Location: Journalism building, room 412
Pizza and drink will be provided!

Hope to see you all there. Bring your friends who would be interested in the program this year or future. For more information (schedule, courses, etc.) about the Hanyang International Summer School, visit http://www.hanyangsummer.com<http://www.hanyangsummer.com/>.

Feel free to contact Dr. Jooyoung Kim if you have any questions [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Laura A. Paris
Education Abroad Advisor
University of Georgia
Office of International Education
1324 S. Lumpkin St.
Athens, GA   30602
(706) 542-2900
http://international.uga.edu/education_abroad/

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html