There will be an information session tonight about the summer Hanyang University Summer Study Abroad program in South Korea. Two officials from Hanyang University will come to the info session for Q&A. Time and location info is as below.

Date/Time: January 28th, Wednesday, 5pm

Location: Journalism building, room 412

Pizza and drink will be provided!

Hope to see you all there. Bring your friends who would be interested in the program this year or future. For more information (schedule, courses, etc.) about the Hanyang International Summer School, visit http://www.hanyangsummer.com

Feel free to contact Dr. Jooyoung Kim if you have any questions [log in to unmask]

Laura A. Paris

Education Abroad Advisor

University of Georgia

Office of International Education

1324 S. Lumpkin St.

Athens, GA   30602

(706) 542-2900

http://international.uga.edu/education_abroad/

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html