The Perry FFD has been changed from Tuesday, March 17 to Wednesday, March 18.
Please go to the following link and fill in the names of the students you
plan to bring to the *Senior Forestry CDE *at the Houston County Forestry
Unit in Perry on March 18, 2015. This will help determine the amount of
food and score sheets that need to be prepared. We are expecting a large
number of students and we plan to start this CDE as close to 4:00 pm as
possible.  Please respond by Thursday, March 12.

Let me know if you have trouble logging in. Thanks.

*This link is for Senior only. I will send another for Junior.*

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1JVK8de540JVLkW7H9_sK-Aw451Lq_ES1zW30_MqTs/edit?usp=sharing

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher