Below is a list of teachers and schools that have signed up for the
Wildlife CDE.  Please check the list and let me know if I need to make any
corrections.  If you ordered T-shirts I will have them for you the day of
the CDE

Baldwin County 3YesNoBleckley County3YesYesBonaire Middle School3NoYesCrawford
County High FFA3YesYesCrawford Middle3NoYesDodge County 3YesYesHarris
County High School3YesNoHawkinsville High 3YesYesJones County
High3YesYesLaGrange
High 3YesYesOla HS3YesYesPeach County3YesYesPiedmont Academy3YesYesPike
County High School3YesYesRutland High School3YesYesTroup County High School3
YesYesVeterans High School3YesNoWoodland High School(Henry County)3YesNoBryan
County High FFA4YesNoCross Creek FFA4YesNoDublin High4YesYesEvans High4YesNo
Hancock4YesNoHephzibah4YesYesJefferson County4YesNoJenkins County4YesYesJenkins
County Middle4NoYesJohnson County MS4NoYesMetter High FFA4YesYesPortal HS4
YesNoScreven County High School4YesYesSEB4YesNoStatesboro4YesNoSwainsboro
High School4YesYesSwainsboro Middle School4NoYesTattnall County High School4
YesNoThomson McDuffie Middle4NoYesTJ Elder FFA4NoYesToombs County4YesNoWest
Laurens High School4YesNo
--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher