This is a list of teachers who registered for the Wildlife CDE.  If you
have not registered, please do so by this Thursday.  If you need a
registration document, let me know and I will e-mail you another one.  We
have orders for 18 T-shirts.  The minimum per order is 25.  If you or your
students would like a T-shirt, please let me know by this Thursday.

School/Chapter NameAreaSr Team?Jr Team?Teacher NameBleckley County3YesYesDoyle
FloydCrawford County High FFA3YesYesDaryl BaxleyDodge County 3YesYesTom
CranfordHawkinsville High 3YesYesJody CraveyLaGrange High 3YesYesJessica
Bowden Piedmont Academy3YesYesCameron VaughnPike County High School3YesYesGreg
WaitsTroup County High School3YesYesMichael RileyVeterans High School3YesNoClay
WalkerEvans High4YesNoPhillip PriceHancock4YesNoRamirez LewisHephzibah4Yes
YesJenkinsJenkins County4YesYesPete BennettJenkins County Middle4NoYesDawn
HillMetter High FFA4YesYesHeather BrannenScreven County High
School4YesYesBrandon
WhiteSwainsboro Middle School4NoYesJustin Coleman

Tattnall County High School4YesNoAdam CarpenterThomson McDuffie Middle4NoYesJay
MurrayToombs County4YesNoJoey MontfordWest Laurens High School4YesNoReed
Waldrep
Thank you,
--
Barry Norris