Teachers,

The deadline for me to submit tshirt orders for nursery landscape shirts is tomorrow Friday, Feb 20th.  I know this is during the state livestock show so if you plan to order shirts please keep that in mind.  The order form and registration is at the bottom of this email

School Name  Teacher Name  Area  Junior  Senior Small  Medium Large  X-Large  XXL XXXL
Baldwin College and Career Academy Katherine Throne 3 No Yes
Central of Talbot Gayla Singletary 3 No Yes 2 1
Dooly County Anderson Jenkins 3 No Yes 0 0 0 0 0 0
Harris County High School Jay Borden 3 No Yes 0 0 0 0 0 0
MACON COUNTY IVEY 3 Yes Yes
Mary Persons High Bill Waldrep 3 Yes Yes
Northeast High Lula Curry Williams 3 No Yes
Northside V. Blalock 3 Yes No
Peach Co High School Brandi Grimsley / Ashley Whiddon 3 Yes Yes
Perry Claxton 3 Yes Yes
Pike County High School Greg Waits 3 No Yes 1
Twiggs County High Reicarido Glover 3 No Yes
Upson Lee High Rabalais 3 No Yes 2 1
Burke County High  Felipe Pedraza 4 No Yes
Ebenezer Middle Tom Lanier 4 Yes No
Evans High  Phillip Price 4 No Yes 3 1
Greenbrier HS Dou Knox 4 Yes Yes
Metter High School Heather Brannen 4 No Yes
Portal High  Tom Marshall  4 No Yes 4
South Effingham Middle Pinson 4 Yes No
Southeast Bulloch Susannah Lanier 4 Yes Yes 3 4 1 0 0 0
Toombs Montfort 4 Yes Yes 4 2 2 1
Washington County High Samantha Meeks 4 No Yes   1 2 2 1