This is a list of teachers who registered for the Wildlife CDE.  If you have not registered, please do so by this Thursday.  If you need a registration document, let me know and I will e-mail you another one.  We have orders for 18 T-shirts.  The minimum per order is 25.  If you or your students would like a T-shirt, please let me know by this Thursday.

School/Chapter NameAreaSr Team?Jr Team?Teacher Name
Bleckley County3YesYesDoyle Floyd
Crawford County High FFA3YesYesDaryl Baxley
Dodge County 3YesYesTom Cranford
Hawkinsville High 3YesYesJody Cravey
LaGrange High 3YesYesJessica Bowden
Piedmont Academy3YesYesCameron Vaughn
Pike County High School3YesYesGreg Waits
Troup County High School3YesYesMichael Riley
Veterans High School3YesNoClay Walker
Evans High4YesNoPhillip Price
Hancock4YesNoRamirez Lewis
Hephzibah4YesYesJenkins
Jenkins County4YesYesPete Bennett
Jenkins County Middle4NoYesDawn Hill
Metter High FFA4YesYesHeather Brannen
Screven County High School4YesYesBrandon White
Swainsboro Middle School4NoYesJustin Coleman

Tattnall County High School4YesNoAdam Carpenter
Thomson McDuffie Middle4NoYesJay Murray
Toombs County4YesNoJoey Montford
West Laurens High School4YesNoReed Waldrep

Thank you,
--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher