Teachers,

Please use the form below to register for the nursery landscape CDE next month.  T-shirts are available for this event and are pictured at the bottom of this email.  The design picture says south region on it but it will say central region on your shirts.  Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks, Melissa

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online.

Central Region Nursery Landscape CDE Registration

The Central Region Area Nursery Landscape CDE will be held in Area 4 on Tuesday, March 3rd at Swainsboro City Auditorium and Area 3 will be held at Bleckley County High School on Thursday, March 5th. Registration will be at 4:00 and contest will start at 4:30.
* Required

    CDE T-Shirts

    CDE Shirts orders are below. All shirts are $10 and checks should be made to Central Region FFA. We must have a min order of 20 shirts to place the order.
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.