 If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JNxxkSFq3c5jmgsq8m6dPhgffD1w1r1FB2AxMRZ72WY/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>.

2015 Spring Plug & Rooted Cutting Quality Survey
Teachers,

Please take a few minutes and complete this survey regarding the spring
plugs you received this week. I would like to know how we are doing
regarding the quality of plant material and on the whole ordering process
and delivery. I will also share your thoughts with our grower.
* Required

    Quality of Annual Plugs Upon Arrival (marigold, begonias, celosia,
   impatiens, etc) *
    - Excellent (Full roots and Foliage development)
      - Good
      - Poor (Lack of Root and Foliage)
      - Other:
     Quality of Vegetable Plugs upon arrivial (tomato, pepper, etc) *
    - Excellent (Full roots and Foliage development)
      - Good
      - Poor (Lack of Root and Foliage)
      - Other:
     Quality of Rooted Cuttings upon arrival (coleus, lantana, verbena,
   etc) *
    - Excellent (Full roots and Foliage development)
      - Good
      - Poor (Lack of Root and Foliage)
      - Other:
     Easy of Ordering/ Order Form *

   1 2 3 4 5
   Lowest
      Highest
    Do you like the plant variety offered by Lewis Farm Nursery? *
    - Yes
      - No - too many choices
      - No - not enough choices
     What else would you like to see offered?
      Do you feel the pricing on plugs and plant material we get as a
   region is ..... *

   1 2 3 4 5
   Not Fair
      Fair
    Ease of Plant Deliveries/ Pick Up *

   1 2 3 4 5
   Lowest
      Highest
    Week of Plant Deliveries *
    - was good - liked the multiple pick up
      - need later date
      - need earlier date
      - need more pick up locations
      - Other:
     Did you recieve all the plant material that you ordered? *
   Were there mistakes with your order?
    Yes No
    Additional comments, complaints, or suggestions on how the Central
   Region Plant Order can be improved
        Never submit passwords through Google Forms.