If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online.

2015 Spring Plug & Rooted Cutting Quality Survey

Teachers,

Please take a few minutes and complete this survey regarding the spring plugs you received this week. I would like to know how we are doing regarding the quality of plant material and on the whole ordering process and delivery. I will also share your thoughts with our grower.

* Required

    Lowest
    Highest

    Not Fair
    Fair

    Lowest
    Highest
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.