---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 8:46 PM
Subject: Tifton Bull Evaluation Program 112-Day Report
To: [log in to unmask]

 Good evening!

The 112-day weights for the 142 bulls in the 2014-15 Tifton Bull Evaluation
Program were taken yesterday and today.

Reports should be in the mail tomorrow.  In the meantime, feel free to go
to our website to study the complete details on the bulls.  The link below
will take you directly to our webpage - Georgia Bull Evaluation Centers:

http://www.caes.uga.edu/commodities/animals/beef/stations/index.html

Scroll down to Tifton Bull Evaluation Center.  Click on Letter for 112-day
Report (pdf).  Click on Report:  112-day (pdf).

Videos of the sale-eligible bulls should be posted early next week at the
following site:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlLnHp8eOWVxec8sFSf4t0HxWT38q9z0m

Thanks for your continued support of the program.  As always, if you should
have questions or comments, please email or give us a call.

Patsie T. Cannon

Program Coordinator III

Extension Animal Science

The University of Georgia