Please see message from Victoria Hill at Baconton Community Charter.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Victoria Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 1:53 PM
Subject: FFA Stations
To: [log in to unmask]

Hey Christa,

I am looking for FFA station markers/place holders. Our chapter had some at
one time, but with the recent changes, I have no idea where they could be.
Do you think you could send something out on the state listserv to see if
any chapter has an extra set they would be willing to sell to me or even
better give away! Thanks so much! See you next week in Perry!

Victoria Hill
Agriculture Education
FFA Advisor
Baconton Community Charter School