Important Registration Information for Summer Leadership Camp!

*Getting information about SLC:*

   - Go to GeorgiaSLC.org <http://georgiaslc.org/> for the most complete
   source of information
   - For regular announcements, be sure to "Like" the page at
   facebook.com/GeorgiaSLC
   - For the Advisor Smartphone App, visit theapp.mobi/slcadvisorguide
   - For the general SLC App, visit theapp.mobi/georgiaslc

*When does Registration open?*

   - Registration opens at 7:00 AM on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.
   - High Attendance Early Registration will be open on Monday, March 2,
   2015 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This is only open to counties that have at
   least 60 people registering for a single week.

*How to Register:*

   1. Go to GeorgiaSLC.org <http://georgiaslc.org/> and click "Teachers"
   then click "Register" or scroll down. {Direct Link}
   <http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Teachers.htm#Register>
   2. Click the link to register. It is a Google Form.
   3. Be available by phone and/or email so that we can contact you if your
   week reaches capacity (see special notes below.)
   4. Once you receive the confirmation email that you are registered, you
   MUST send the deposit of $70 per student within two weeks in order to hold
   that space.

*Special notes about registration:*

   - You can preview the Registration Form now! There is a link for a pdf
   version that is available to the right of the registration instructions at
   GeorgiaSLC.org. {Direct Link Here}
   <http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Registration%20Forms/2015%20SLC%20Registration%20Form.pdf>
   - Be realistic with your numbers! If you drop students you will forfeit
   $70 for each student you drop.
   - Have backup weeks! The first three weeks will reach capacity within a
   few minutes of registration being open.
   - High attendance registration has never filled any weeks or even half
   of a week's capacity. It is needed, though, so that we can place these
   large groups that need to travel together.
   - We will close a week at 700 people and assume that the numbers will
   drop some before camp.
   - We will not be able to post that a week has reached capacity in real
   time. The registrations will come in faster than we can process them.
   - We will process every registration in the order that they are
   received. Every submission is exactly time stamped.
   - A week may close before we can process your registration. If your
   first choice week is no longer available, we will contact you and give you
   the options of either 1. Registering for another week, or 2. Going on the
   waiting list.
   - We will create a waiting list for the closed week for the chapters
   that cannot attend on any other week. The waiting list is sorted by time
   stamp. There is no guarantee that we can get you in from the waiting list.
   Remember that we already allow the weeks to exceed capacity when we close
   them, so we assume that it will drop to even make the week feasible at
   approximately 600.
   - Once a week closes, any add-on campers have to go on the waiting list.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center