We have decided to extend our Give from the Heart Campaign through the end
of this month! Encourage your students to continue to share on social media
why they have chosen to Give from the Heart using the hashtags
#Givefromtheheart and #GAFFA. Mobile donations will continue to be accepted
by texting BLUEGOLD to 56512. A link is sent after you text the keyword
that will direct you to a page where you will fill out your credit card
information.

Thanks!

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation
478-289-2555 (Office)
912-682-4358 (Cell)
www.georgiaffa.org
www.georgiaffafoundation.org

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*
*through agricultural education.*