Great opportunity for a college student interested in Agriculture
Communications.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Communications Intern for GCA Convention

Good morning everyone,

We are still looking for applications for our Communications Intern at
convention. This is an opportunity for them to earn a $500 scholarship in
just a few days. All expenses (meals, hotel and mileage) will be taken care
of.  Please pass this along to any students that may be interested.
Applications are due Feb. 20 and can be submitted via email or snail mail.

GCA will also be looking for a summer intern. I will forward this
application along shortly.

Thank you,

*Bailey K. Toates*

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002