---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:07 AM

Good Morning,

In addition to still needing a Communications Intern for Convention, we
will be looking for one for the summer.

Thank you for spreading the word.

*Bailey K. Toates*

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002