I have had several teachers ask about purchasing tickets to the Blue & Gold
Gala.  Attached is the Gala information.  The Gala includes cocktails,
dinner, entertainment, silent and live auctions and the John Deere Gator
raffle.  Individual and couple tickets can be purchased.  The Gala will be
held Friday, March 13, at the St. Regis Hotel in Atlanta.

Katrina Jones
Executive Director
Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA  30401
1-800-323-0124 Phone
478-289-2555 Phone
478-494-6614 Cell
478-289-2485 Fax

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*