Good afternoon,

Mr. Bridges encouraged us at the Mid Winter GVATA conference to consider
students in your Ag Ed Programs who may be interested in teaching students
Agriculture Education.  Please help us identify these students from your Ag
Ed program.  We would love to be able to capture their contact information,
so we can stay in contact with them and encourage them to teach Agriculture
Education in Georgia.  Please click on the link below
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1YR43zaCEIen0Ko66atV5b0iUex_PiGQm7Pb87UxKDO4/viewform>
to share your students information with us.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1YR43zaCEIen0Ko66atV5b0iUex_PiGQm7Pb87UxKDO4/viewform

Thank you for what you do each day!
--
Christa Steinkamp