*Don't forget about the Georgia FFA Foundation’s campaign,“Give from the
Heart”, that will be going on this Wednesday-Saturday!** To donate, simply
text the keyword BLUEGOLD to 56512 and you will be directed to a link to
process your donation via credit or debit card. *

We are also encouraging teachers to take pictures of students holding their
cutout hearts that we passed out at the Mid-Winter Conference after they
donate. I have attached the heart cutout if you need to print off
additional hearts for your students. Feel free to email us your pictures so
we can share on our social media accounts or feel free to share on your
accounts using the hashtags, #Givefromtheheart to #GAFFA.

Thanks so much!
Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation
478-289-2555 (Office)
912-682-4358 (Cell)
www.georgiaffa.org
www.georgiaffafoundation.org

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their
potential for*
*through agricultural education.*