Teachers,

Don't forget about the Georgia FFA Foundation’s campaign,“Give from the Heart”, that will be going on this Wednesday-Saturday!
To donate, simply text the keyword BLUEGOLD to 56512 and you will be directed to a link to process your donation via credit or debit card.

We are also encouraging teachers to take pictures of students holding their cutout hearts that we passed out at the Mid-Winter Conference after they donate. I have attached the heart cutout if you need to print off additional hearts for your students. Feel free to email us your pictures so we can share on our social media accounts or feel free to share on your accounts using the hashtags, #Givefromtheheart to #GAFFA.

Thanks so much!

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation