Please share with former Ag Ed Students who may be interested in Ag
Communications.  Wonderful opportunity with the Georgia Cattlemen's
Association.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Subject: GCA Communications Intern for Convention

Good morning everyone,

Would you mind sending this out again? We are still looking for
applications for our Communications Intern at convention. I don’t have a
single application in hand with only nine days left until deadline. This is
an opportunity for them to earn a $500 scholarship in just a few days. All
expenses (meals, hotel and mileage) will be taken care of.  Please pass
this along to any students that may be interested. *Applications are due
Feb. 20 and can be submitted via email or snail mail.*

Again, no one has applied. Please encourage any and all students to at
least consider filling out an application.

Thank you!

*Bailey K. Toates*

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002