Please share with former Ag Ed Students who may be interested in Ag Communications.  Wonderful opportunity with the Georgia Cattlemen's Association.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Subject: GCA Communications Intern for Convention

Good morning everyone,

Would you mind sending this out again? We are still looking for applications for our Communications Intern at convention. I don’t have a single application in hand with only nine days left until deadline. This is an opportunity for them to earn a $500 scholarship in just a few days. All expenses (meals, hotel and mileage) will be taken care of.  Please pass this along to any students that may be interested. Applications are due Feb. 20 and can be submitted via email or snail mail.

Again, no one has applied. Please encourage any and all students to at least consider filling out an application.

Thank you!

Bailey K. Toates

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002