Thank you to those teachers who have taken time to help us in this initiative.  Just in case you missed the first email sent out last week... please take a few minutes on this Friday afternoon to help us reach out to possible future Ag Ed teachers in your program.  We would like to get at least one nomination from each High School & Middle School teacher in Georgia by the end of the month!!

Prospective Agriculture Education Teachers Form

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Recruiting Ag Ed Students
To: State listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon,

Mr. Bridges encouraged us at the Mid Winter GVATA conference to consider students in your Ag Ed Programs who may be interested in teaching students Agriculture Education.  Please help us identify these students from your Ag Ed program.  We would love to be able to capture their contact information, so we can stay in contact with them and encourage them to teach Agriculture Education in Georgia.  Please click on the link below to share your students information with us.

Thank you for what you do each day!
--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education