The FFA Wildlife Camp Banquet is next Saturday February 28.  Tickets are still on sale. It will be a great night with lots of raffles and auctions.  This year we have a golf cart donated by Mikes Golf Carts and all expense paid turkey hunt trip including airfare donated by Hutter and Assoc.  Both of these raffle you do not have to present to win.  Attached is a ticket order form or contact me for tickets at 404 558 4756. You can also order on line at http://www.supportffacamps.com. Thank you.

--
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development

My Websites: