Teachers,

We have decided to extend our Give from the Heart Campaign through the end of this month! Encourage your students to continue to share on social media why they have chosen to Give from the Heart using the hashtags #Givefromtheheart and #GAFFA. Mobile donations will continue to be accepted by texting BLUEGOLD to 56512. A link is sent after you text the keyword that will direct you to a page where you will fill out your credit card information.

Thanks!

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation