---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blake Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Christa-

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing well. I’m sure you’ve been very busy!
I was wanting to know if you could send out an email and let everyone know
that GCA- Young Cattlemen’s Council will be giving out chili tomorrow
afternoon and if they would like to drop by that would be great. Thank you
so very much!

*Blake Poole*

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Association Services