Invitation from Young Cattlemen's Council with the Georgia Cattlemen's Association:

Please drop by to meet YCC board members and grab a bowl of delicious chili! Board members will be in the Beef and Dairy Arena Wednesday from 6-8 pm and can’t wait to tell you about our plans for the upcoming year.

Seniors, rising seniors, and other young cattlemen between the ages of 18-40 are encouraged to drop by the Beef and Dairy Arena to learn how they can become involved. Safe travels to Perry!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blake Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Christa-

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing well. I’m sure you’ve been very busy! I was wanting to know if you could send out an email and let everyone know that GCA- Young Cattlemen’s Council will be giving out chili tomorrow afternoon and if they would like to drop by that would be great. Thank you so very much!

Blake Poole

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Association Services

P.O. Box 27990