---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KEILY, CHERALYN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Subject: Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show Registration 2015
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

Bonaire Middle School will be hosting our second annual Bonaire Bun-Anza
Youth Rabbit Show.  This show is open to any and all youth around the state
of Georgia.  Please use the link below to the Google doc to register
rabbits.  If you have any questions or concerns I can be reached at
[log in to unmask] or 478-955-1133.  Thank you!

Cheralyn Keily

Bonaire Middle School

Agricultural Education

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I2L2tzLTveghnXqCjfI0nrvUW7jAx01a-gJFZ8r2uN0/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>.

  Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show Registration 2015

Thank you for registering for the Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show! The
show will be held March 14 at the Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center in Fort
Valley, GA in the Tabor Auditorium. The camp is located at 281 Hope
Entrance Road. Registration will open at 11:00 AM and the show will begin
at noon. The show fee will be $3.00 per rabbit. Ribbons will be awarded for
Best of Variety, rosettes will be awarded for Best of Breed and Best
Opposite, and a special award will be given for Best in Show and Best
Reserve in Show. The judge will be Mr. Bruce Ford. Refreshments will be
sold in the show room. If you have any questions or concerns you may
contact Bonaire Middle School Agricultural Education teacher, Cheralyn
Keily, at [log in to unmask] or 478-955-1133. Please fill out one
entry form for each rabbit you plan to show.

* Required

*Youth's Name (first and last) **

*FFA Advisor's or 4-H Agent's Name (if applicable) *

*Telephone Number (for any questions regarding your entry) **

*Rabbit Breed **

*Rabbit Color **

*Rabbit Age (Jr/Sr) **

Junior rabbits are under 6 months of age, Senior rabbits are 6 months and
over

o    ( ) Junior

o    ( ) Senior

*Rabbit Gender **

Buck= Male, Doe=Female

o    ( ) Buck

o    ( ) Doe

*Rabbit Ear Tattoo **

[Submit]

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.