Great opportunity for a college student interested in Agriculture Communications.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailey Toates <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Communications Intern for GCA Convention

Good morning everyone,

We are still looking for applications for our Communications Intern at convention. This is an opportunity for them to earn a $500 scholarship in just a few days. All expenses (meals, hotel and mileage) will be taken care of.  Please pass this along to any students that may be interested. Applications are due Feb. 20 and can be submitted via email or snail mail.

GCA will also be looking for a summer intern. I will forward this application along shortly.

Thank you,

Bailey K. Toates

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002

This year GCA will be having a communications intern for Convention. I have attached the application. Please pass this along to any students that may be interested. Applications are due February 20. They can be submitted by mail or email.

Thank you!

Bailey K. Toates

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications & Youth Activities

P.O. Box 27990

Macon, GA 31221

O: 478-474-6560

C: 816-824-0002