From: Justin Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 9:20:12 AM
To: Katrina Jones; John Bridges; [log in to unmask]
Subject: NOHS FFA Hunger Simulation Dinner

Mr. Bridges, Mrs. Jones, and Mrs. Carter:

As you know NOHS FFA is hosting a Hunger Simulation Dinner March 6th to recreate what I learned at WLC last summer.  The funds that are being raised from the dinner will be used to package our goal of 30,000 meals on the following morning in the Rally Against Hunger.  I was wondering if you could spread the word and possibly but this out on listserv and/or any other avenues to promote this that you know of.  I have attached a copy of the flyer to this email and you can also visit our video on youtube at NOHS Hunger Simulation.

http://youtu.be/yBI0SZSA16Y

Sincerely,

Justin Daniel