I have had several teachers ask about purchasing tickets to the Blue & Gold Gala.  Attached is the Gala information.  The Gala includes cocktails, dinner, entertainment, silent and live auctions and the John Deere Gator raffle.  Individual and couple tickets can be purchased.  The Gala will be held Friday, March 13, at the St. Regis Hotel in Atlanta.

Katrina Jones
Executive Director
Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237