                The Georgia FFA Foundation’s campaign “Give from the Heart” is NEXT WEEK! We would greatly appreciate your help in sharing information about the campaign to your students. We are encouraging FFA members, FFA advisors, parents, and supporters of agriculture and agriculture education to give a gift of any dollar amount to our foundation during February 11-14th.

                There is no limit or specific amount that people must donate to the foundation during this campaign. No gift is too small when giving from the heart! To donate, simply text the keyword BLUEGOLD to 56512 and you will be directed to a link to process your donation via credit or debit card.

                Please feel free to print off the attached flyer and post in your classroom. We are also encouraging teachers to take pictures of students holding their cutout hearts that we passed out at the Mid-Winter Conference after they donate. Feel free to email us your pictures so we can share on our social media accounts or share on your accounts! If you need additional cut out hearts for your students, please let us know and we will be happy to mail them to you.

Thanks for all you do,

Valerie Noles
Assistant Director of Development
Georgia FFA Foundation