Good afternoon,

Mr. Bridges encouraged us at the Mid Winter GVATA conference to consider students in your Ag Ed Programs who may be interested in teaching students Agriculture Education.  Please help us identify these students from your Ag Ed program.  We would love to be able to capture their contact information, so we can stay in contact with them and encourage them to teach Agriculture Education in Georgia.  Please click on the link below to share your students information with us.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1YR43zaCEIen0Ko66atV5b0iUex_PiGQm7Pb87UxKDO4/viewform

Thank you for what you do each day!
--
Christa Steinkamp