This morning the new National FFA website was launched. The site address is https://www.ffa.org just as it was before. I am sure it will take a few days to get used to the new site and find things that were used to locating in the old site. I can share with you two options for getting to know the new site.

Video tutorials
On the main home page, look beneath the Mission/Vision/Voices logo in the middle of the page and see a bar of 4 windows. The window to the far right is titled FFA.org tutorials.

PDF help documents
You can login to your profile by looking at the top of the screen for the My Registration & Login link (look for the arrow). Use the same AgCN login username and password that you used before. Once logged in, click on that arrow again to access your FFA.org Dashboard. Look in your Instructor Toolbox and you will see 8 icons (2 rows of 4). On the bottom row, the 3rd icon is the "How" icon. It includes access to the video tutorials, and some PDF files.

The online roster system is the same, and your students who have been put in the roster are still there. You will just see a different path to get to that point.

Let me know if you have questions.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association