Registration update is attached. Please remember, registration for all
speaking events close in one week (February 10th). Use the link below to
register if you have not done so already. Manuscripts should be emailed as
a PDF to [log in to unmask] later than February 10th.

A. Materials to be submitted:
1. Three doubled-spaced typewritten copies (Just email one copy) of the
speech on 8 1 /2 " x 11" white bond paper with cover page that gives the
speech title, participant's name, chapter and date. The body of the
manuscript should have 1" margins and the character font should be 10-12
per inch. Format, bibliography and reference questions should be answered
by the APA style manual. Do not bind manuscripts, only staple. Manuscripts
must be sent to the regional offices for initial level of competition. 2.
Each participant should submit a signed statement that the manuscript is
original work. 3. Each manuscript must be accompanied by a complete and
accurate bibliography. Any plagiarism will result in dismissal from the
competition. Consult the APA style manual with documentation questions.

Attached you will also find the instructor's statement