I've had several questions, so I just want to clarify something this
morning. I only need your emailed copy of your prepared speaking
manuscripts. The state guidelines say 3 copies, but it's easier on me to
just deal with the electronic copies. I will make judges copies for you.
Please email your manuscripts to [log in to unmask] Do
not send them to my email address.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers