From: Kipp Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 9:19 AM
Subject: Banks Co. CDE's
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

PLEASE do not arrive to the school before 3:30 on Tuesday. Our student
parking lot will not be available until 3:30. Everyone will need to park
between the school and agriculture barn. We are also hosting region
basketball games on Tuesday, so parking could be tight. Poultry judging
will be in the barn. Wildlife and discussion meet will be held in the High
School. Facing the high school from the barn, please enter through the left
stairs.

Banks County High School

1486 Historic Homer Hwy

Homer, GA 30547