I am resending the information on the American Degree Workshop that will be
held tomorrow at North Oconee High School. If you need some training with
the application or have students who are ready to fill one out or both,
please go to the link and register. We would like to have an idea of how
many teachers and students will be attending so we can have adequate
materials.

Thanks,
Stan

Teachers,

As we discussed at our Mid-Winter Teacher Meeting, we plan to conduct an
American Degree Workshop and Training Session on February 12th. The
workshop will be conducted at North Oconee High School from 4:30 - 6:30 in
Mr. Griffeth's Ag classroom.

This workshop will be geared toward training teachers so they can provide
their potential degree candidates with the help they need to complete the
application process. We will also focus on developing a sustainable
American Degree pipeline to ensure that all students who earn the degree
have the support they need to actually receive it. I would like to invite
each of you to visit the attached link and register yourself and any
students that you would like to bring who are out of High School and
interested in applying for the degree.

I honestly believe that working together, we can meet our North Region goal
of having every High School program submit at least one American Degree
application each year and that if we do reach this goal, we will providing
our students with the opportunity they deserve...to reach the pinnacle of
their organization.

If you have former students who are now attending the University and you
yourself can not attend, please contact and encourage these students to
take part on their own.

REGISTRATION LINK
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1d4QYmI6aSNy1G6bVQ04H--BIWouZguejcekJUYhN0Dc/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

Thanks for all you do.