From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:29 AM
Subject: John Deere Gator Raffle Sales Update
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Thank you to those who are selling John Deere Gator raffle tickets!  We
truly appreciate you participating in this fundraiser!  I know many of you
are still selling so keep up the great work!  If you need more tickets, let
me know!

Here is an update of chapters who have sent in tickets!

*North Region*
Greene County
Lumpkin County
Rockmart
Sonoraville
West Jackson Middle

*Central Region*
Houston County
Luella
Portal
Screven County
South Effingham Middle
Union Grove
West Laurens

*South Region*
Brantley County Middle
Camden County
Colquitt County
Hahira Middle
Jeff Davis High

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*

--
Stan Mitchell