Advisors,

Thank you for patiently waiting for the results. First, I would like to
thank our host school, Murray County High School, for allowing the contests
to be conducted at your site. Also, Thank you to the Poultry Department
from the University of Georgia for putting on a quality contest for our 342
North Region FFA members. These teams will represent Area 1 at the State
Poultry Championships March 21st at the UGA Poultry Department.
Congratulations

Area 1 Results:

Senior Contest-

1st Place Team - Sonoraville FFA
2nd Place Team - Pickens County FFA
1st High Individual -  Bailey Nesbitt, Sonoraville

Junior Contest-

1st Place Team - Pickens County Middle FFA
2nd Place Team - Gilmer County FFA
1st High Individual - Andrew Macom, Pickens County Middle